By Adam Nathan
If you must write home windows apps with XAML, one individual might actually help greater than an individual else: Adam Nathan. He has equipped a hard-earned attractiveness because the world’s no 1 professional on placing it to paintings. Now, he’s written the definitive, sensible XAML educational and reference: XAML Unleashed.
Nathan solutions the questions you’re probably to invite, walks during the initiatives you’re guaranteed to practice, and is helping you steer clear of difficulties as you employ XAML. You’ll tips on how to create potent consumer interfaces for line-of-business apps, shopper apps, reusable controls, or the rest. those options should be beneficial even if you’re growing common home windows apps or operating with Silverlight or WPF.
XAML Unleashed is choked with C# and XAML code examples which are totally color-coded to compare their visual appeal in visible Studio--the related technique that has made Nathan’s earlier Unleashed books so well known.
Detailed info on how to...
- Understand and observe XAML’s syntax, namespaces, and keywords
- Organize controls and different components in a tender and intuitive person interface
- Make the main of XAML’s wealthy controls for content material, goods, photographs, textual content, and media
- Build really strong person and customized controls
- Master trustworthy and effective how you can combine XAML with procedural code
- Extend XAML with style converters, markup extensions, and different third-party laptop classes
- Use facts binding to hyperlink and synchronize controls with in-memory representations of data
- Leverage XAML’s help for binary and logical resources
- Use types, templates, and visible states to extensively remodel controls with no sacrificing their integrated functionality
- Access the home windows animation library to create attractive subject matter transitions and animations
- Build customized panels to implement consistency in strange consumer interfaces
- Understand sophisticated alterations in XAML’s habit throughout diverse Microsoft UI frameworks
By Krzysztof R. Apt,Mark Wallace
By Derek Hatley,Peter Hruschka,Imtiaz Pirbhai
This is the electronic model of the published booklet (Copyright © 2000).
Process for process structure and standards Engineering introduces a brand new method that's relatively worthy for multidisciplinary process improvement: It applies both good to all applied sciences and thereby presents a standard language for builders in generally differing disciplines.
The Hatley-Pirbhai-Hruschka strategy (H/H/P) has one other vital function: the coexistence of the necessities and structure equipment and of the corresponding types they produce. those types are saved separate, however the procedure absolutely documents their ongoing and altering interrelationships. this option is lacking from nearly all different approach and software program improvement equipment and from CASE instruments that in simple terms automate the necessities model.
System managers, procedure architects, approach engineers, and bosses and engineers in all the diversified engineering applied sciences will take advantage of this accomplished, pragmatic textual content. as well as its types of necessities and structure and of the improvement approach itself, the booklet makes use of in-depth case reviews of a clinic tracking procedure and of a multidisciplinary groundwater research method to demonstrate the principles.
Compatibility among the H/H/P tools and the UML:
The Hatley/Pirbhai structure and specifications methods—described in Strategies for Real-Time approach Specification—have been usual for nearly 20 years in approach and software program improvement. referred to now because the Hatley/Hruschka/Pirbhai (H/H/P) tools, they've got continuously been appropriate with object-oriented software program concepts, akin to the UML, by means of defining architectural parts as sessions, gadgets, messages, inheritance relationships, etc. In method for method structure and necessities Engineering, that compatibility is made extra particular during the addition of message diagrams, inheritance diagrams, and new notations that flatter them. moreover, nation charts, whereas by no means excluded, at the moment are particularly incorporated as a illustration of sequential machines.
These additions make definition of the system/software boundary much more undemanding, whereas keeping the transparent separation of necessities and layout on the process degrees that may be a hallmark of the H/H/P methods—not shared by means of such a lot OO innovations. as soon as the transition to software program is made, the developer is unfastened to proceed utilizing the H/H/P equipment, or to take advantage of the UML or the other software-specific method.
By Gil Broza
Does Agile sound like a good suggestion, yet you are not yes the way to clarify it past roles, practices, and meetings?
Is your group dealing with the motions, yet it truly is nonetheless enterprise as usual?
The lacking piece is the Agile way of thinking — the considering that makes Agile techniques work.
This booklet is your compass for the Agile trip. with out prescribing any technique, perform, or software, it's going to exhibit you the way practitioners approach:
- Deciding what to paintings on
- Planning and doing the work
- Engaging humans and acting as teams
- Working better
Pragmatic and dogma-free, this e-book may help you realize what it capacity to be Agile and the way to deliver others along.
I are looking to supply this booklet to each govt and supervisor who asks why the transition is taking see you later. I additionally suggest it for all Agile practitioners as a necessary resource of perception past the methods and methods defined in different books. –Roger Brown, Agile trainer, Agile Crossing
Gil Broza is a kindred spirit to the pioneers of the Agile stream. He reminds us of the center values, ideas, and behaviors of this enduring attempt to carry pleasure and enjoyment to generating software program. to these new to the pursuit, he brings a lantern for the journey. –Rich Sheridan, CEO, Menlo Innovations
The book's forewords are via Jim Highsmith and Linda Rising.
Gil Broza, founder and central mentor at 3P Vantage, has been aiding Agile leaders and their groups considering the fact that 2004. Gil's information is helping execs undertake potent, humane, and liable techniques to software program improvement. His prior publication was once The Human aspect of Agile.
By Sankar Kumar Pal,Tharam S. Dillon,Daniel S. Yeung
By Jens Behrendt,Klaus Zeppenfeld
Der Begriff "Web 2.0" ist mittlerweile nahezu allgegenwärtig. Doch auch wenn er Einzug in diversified Stellenausschreibungen und Nachrichtenmeldungen hielt, ist noch längst nicht jedem klar, was once er zu bedeuten hat. Ziel des ersten Teils dieses Buches ist es, genau diese Frage zu beantworten. Die Autoren gehen auf die jeweiligen Hintergründe der Begriffsbildung ein und geben einen grundlegenden Einblick in die relevanten Technologien. Neben AJaX stellen sie zusätzlich die Grundlagen von RSS und Webservices praktisch vor. Auch unerfahrene Leser werden nach dieser Lektüre die relevanten Aspekte der heutigen Internetlandschaft verstehen.
By Ron Goldman,Richard P. Gabriel
* Winner of 2006 Jolt productiveness Award for normal Books
* Describes how open resource improvement works and provides persuasive purposes for utilizing it to assist in achieving enterprise goals.
* exhibits easy methods to use open resource in daily paintings, discusses a few of the licenses in use, and describes what makes for a profitable project.
* Written in an interesting type for executives, managers, and engineers that addresses the human and company matters inquisitive about open resource improvement in addition to its historical past, philosophy, and future
By Salwa K. Abd-El-Hafiz,Victor R. Basili
By Robin Schneider
Stichworte aus dem Buchinhalt:
• Investitionsmanagement und Investitionscontrolling - foundation für den Erfolg eines Unternehmens
• Verfahren der Investitionsbewertung
• Investitionsobjekte in SAP
• Planung und Budgetierung
• Einzelpostengenaue Abrechnung
• Berichte als software der Kontrollphase
Der Buchautor Robin Schneider ist erfahrener Managementberater und Projektleiter. Der Schwerpunkt seiner Tätigkeit liegt in der Leitung von Projekten sowie in der Begleitung kaufmännischer Prozesse und deren Abbildung in ERP-Systemen, insbesondere SAP. Er leitet und moderiert seit Jahren Seminare und Schulungen u.a. zum Themengebiet SAP Investitionsmanagement.
By Markus Nebel